Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer never ends in Southern California

I know I wrote about fall some days ago, and Labor Day is often called the last day of summer. But I think we will have to wait for the Third Season for a while. It's warmer than ever. About 100 degrees Fahrenheit and so hot I've been spending big parts of the day, hiding in my bedroom with air condition on full speed. For a moment I tried to seek some salvation at a shady spot in the park but those areas where few and I just ended up feeling sticky and itchy with a warm back against the grass. I'm sure though, in a couple of months or so, I'll miss this very September day. Especially since I'm planning to spend parts of my winter in snowy Sweden.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick of Summer!! But I don't want Fall.

    PS-Very artsy photographs!

    /A.

    ReplyDelete