Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bridal shoot

Here is a sneak peak from the Bridal shoot I did a couple of weeks ago. The dresses I wore were incredibly beautiful. There is just something special about dressing up in a bridal gown. The first time I got to, I was just 16 years old and landed a job for Vogue Sposa. I looked like an innocent little ballerina bride. This was my very first booking ever. I flew to Milan with my mom over the summer, right out of Junior High. Together we made our way all over the city to every casting I got. Looked them up on the enormous map, took a bus, a tram, tried to ask English speaking Italians for directions. Feet filled with blisters from all the walking. But we had fun! And then it paid off. My agent's voice at the other end of the phone, telling me I had booked my very first job. Of course I will always remember that.

2 comments: