Monday, September 19, 2011

Buu for Target

Today I got my pretty Missoni cake server. There it was waiting for me outside the door in a big package. I love it! I'm going to bake some really cute cookies to put on it. But unfortunately that amazing Missoni vase won't be coming at all. An email from Target told me they had sold too many, more than what they had in stock, and that means I'm not getting mine :( How can they sell something they don't have?!
As a consolation, today I also received a package from Sweden, where my mom sent me another issue of my favorite Swedish magazine and these cute dish cloths with the logo of my favorite soccer team. I'm a bit scared to start using them though. But I think things should be enjoyed and not put away. Perhaps I can use one and save one..

1 comment:

  1. I guess Target didn't anticipate the horde of online shoppers so their website went kaput.

    ReplyDelete