Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheap but good


Two beauty products that are some of my new found favorites. The liquid eyeliner pen from Almay works just like a Sharpie. It's almost impossible not to get an even line with this one. Absolutely no smudge at all! $7.49 at drugstores. And the Pantene replenishing mask for long hair is just wonderful. I think it's really hard to find hair products that I like and that work for me. But besides from the WEN products, this one is probably the best I've ever tried. I use it instead of a conditioner after shampooing and then leave it on for about five minutes before rinsing it off. The hair gets so soft and frizz free and is supposed to resist breakage too. I don't remember the price exactly but I think it was about the same as the eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment