Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Kudos to Luna Park

This dessert was super delicious and I finished almost all of it. Strawberry shortcake with fresh berries and whipped cream. Yummy!

(Wearing the Theory cardigan and my new necklace)
I've been eating at Luna Park Restaurant on La Brea at a couple occasions. Yesterday evening was one of them. I have to say their way of treating their customers is one of the best, I've experienced. For a starter I ordered the crab cake yesterday. I asked the waitress though, if it was really fried because I can't eat fried food. She said it would just be very little. I thought I could handle very little so I ordered it. But when I received the food it was super fried and I could hardly eat it. She offered me to chose something else from the menu but I told her it wasn't necessary. The waitress who cleared our plates asked me too, if I didn't like my crab cake, since she could see I had hardly touched it. She then must have let the manager know, because just a moment later, he came over to our table, telling me he was sorry I didn't like the crab cake and if I wanted any other starter on the menu or anything else, a glass of wine, dessert or whatever, it would be on them. I thanked him very much and said I would think about it. I never ordered anything though, that I asked to get on the house. But when the check came, I noticed they had still removed one of the items to pay for. So sweet! I really appreciate a gesture like that and I will definitely go back soon again.

1 comment:

  1. I bet the cake doesn't quite add up to what you usually bake, Becki. /A.

    ReplyDelete