Monday, September 12, 2011

Missoni for Target


The dishes look really cute actually!
Missoni's collection for Target hits stores tomorrow. This is their biggest designer collaboration yet. I looked at the pieces and there is definitely some nice stuff but I didn't find anything in particular that I absolutely must have. Probably because Missoni is very colorful and that's not what I usually wear. But of course I'll make a visit at my local Target and check it out. And the big collection doesn't only include clothes but also office supplies, linens, cosmetic cases, luggage, dishes and even a bike!
Have a look a find your favorite here: www.target.com

1 comment:

  1. AAAARGH...Target's website has been down almost all morning due to unusually high traffic. I want the large vase and the black and white pillow!!

    /A.

    ReplyDelete