Thursday, October 13, 2011

My friend on a chain

It's in silver with a golden heart, designed by a jeweler in Southern Sweden. The very best part is, the little figure looks just like my stuffed animal that I got from my grandpa when I was just a couple of months old. I still have it to this day and it's just as dear to me. It used to be a dog but now I'm not so sure anymore. I have loved him to pieces. But this friendly face reminds me of his. My mom gave this necklace to me for my birthday this year. She liked the resemblance of course, and the idea of it being named "the world's kindest" by the designer. In her eyes, that would be me<3 And she didn't just buy it but won it in a lottery. I guess I really was meant to have this one. Do you see how much I like it?

2 comments:

  1. You are a marvellous story-teller. I just want to read more and more.
    Bisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice compliment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete