Sunday, October 2, 2011

The best shopping mall

What if Louis Vuitton shoes really could grow in eggs like this!...I would only buy those kind of eggs from now on..
I spent a couple of hours at the Westfield Mall in Topanga in the valley yesterday. I'm normally not a fan of enormous, noisy malls but this one is really nice. They do have everything here, and then some more. From Louis Vuitton and Jimmy Choo to Target and H&M and anything in between. So if you want to splurge OR save (but still shop in a nice environment), this is the place to go. I got lucky with some pieces from the UK Style French Collection. I had seen a certain striped tee in a magazine and wanted to check it out. They did have it and it looked great. And so did some other looks.....(they had a sale! Who can resist?..)

1 comment: