Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hurray for the Cinnamon Roll!

In Sweden the cinnamon roll has its very own day. It's today, October the 4th. I'm crazy for traditions, so if a day is called "The Cinnamon Roll's Day" it would be impossible for me not to indulge in some. Between auditioning, my kitchen turned into my own little cinnamon roll bakery. I don't think there is any other pastry, cookie or bun I enjoy more than a newly baked cinnamon roll with lots of butter, cardamon, sugar and of course cinnamon. Yummy! I've already had four so far.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. They look So delicious. No wonder you immediately had four. When seeing your picture of them I wanted a cinnamon roll myself and went to my freezer, where I thought I had some, but they were all gone.What a disappointment.
    Bisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess yours were pretty tasty too then...being all gone like that ;)Bake a new batch!

    ReplyDelete