Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween found it's way into my home too. I am just crazy for all kinds of traditions. To me, they bring comfort and that sense of that at least some things around us will always be as they always have been. Santa Claus WILL come every Christmas, the Easter Bunny at Easter and Jack O Lantern at Halloween. And it's simply fun of course. I become a kid again every time. Especially at Christmas. It's so packed with traditions and joy, it probably makes it the best time of the year. Right now I'll go into West Hollywood to watch the Halloween parade and all the crazy costumes. I'm not big on dressing up myself, so a part of me feels I'm missing out on bits of all the fun. But I get inspired by all the the creativity other people bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment