Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bye bye Blackberry

I choose a white one. Tired of black since the Blackberry with all its issues.
I so needed a new phone, my Blackberry has been having issues ever since I got it years ago. I must have had bad luck and gotten a really bad copy. And it just continued to get worse. So when I finally decided to get ride of it for another one, I went with an iphone instead. Wow, I'm already loving it. I'm not very tech savvy at all or even very interested in that field. I'm still using a journal where I write down my appointments with a pen and those sort of things but now I don't understand how I could be without one for so long!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you going to wait for iphone 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am...I didn't know it's expected to come out so soon.. so yes, now I definitely want to wait.

    ReplyDelete