Friday, August 26, 2011

Marc Jacobs predator panther clutch

I've set my eyes on this cool Marc Jacobs clutch. Comes in a dark chocolate color too, with a green eye on the panther. It's $328 but I saw it somewhere for $298. I'm crazy about handbags and have more than I can count. For nights out I'm especially fond of wearing a clutch. It's so chic and easy. I have a simple black leather Marc Jacob's clutch that I wear all the time. It could be fun to switch it up a bit. Do you think I should treat myself to another one?

3 comments:

  1. Your black leather clutch is much more elegant, and you don´t need to switch it up. You sparkle yourself!
    Bisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a hot clutch...when men hit on you all you have to do so show the clutch and they will leave you alone :O) Well not really but you can try...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really good idea! Could have come in handy at that New Years party for example...haha

    ReplyDelete