Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lucky pennies

My red very heavy penny pot
Do you believe in lucky coins? I do. I am very superstitious. I believe in almost everything like that. Lucky pennies, wish fountains, astrology....and I see signs in most things around me. So when I find a lonely shiny little penny lying there on the ground, I think it's meant for me to pick it up. And then it's just to wait for the luck to happen, right? I wish it was that easy! In that case I should have been super lucky by now. A couple of years ago, I bought a "penny pot" at a yard sale, to put all my pennies in. Perhaps they all lie there and cook on the big fortune that is about to come?

3 comments:

  1. "Penny pot is miiine!" Fin bild!

    /A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... I think that penny pot should go to Penny Lane...would love to get a picture of Penny next to this pot..hehehe Seriously, the penny pot is awesome and I love that it looks worn out!!! It'll be like winning your own little lottery...maybe you'll have enough to buy that clutch :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you have your own lucky Penny! So cute. And let's take that photo next time for sure! :) Could be funny to walk into the store and empty the penny pot at the counter...hehe

    ReplyDelete