Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At Starbucks. Coffee of course. And Jazz!

I didn't put my new cardigan on...but I left the apartment for a walk and I'm now at Starbucks drinking latte and browsing, both the web and the very busy cafe surroundings. Looks like everyone decided to go to Starbucks today. And I feel like I'm a grumpy old lady but the jazz music coming out of the speakers is soo loud I had to put napkins in my ears. I like (loud) jazz music a late Friday night at LACMA under an open sky with a glass of Chardonnay in hand. Or at a lively street corner in the French Quarter of New Orleans of course! Here at Starbucks, not so much.

4 comments:

  1. It could have been worse...it could have been German techno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... I want to check out LACMA, let me know next time you guys are going there..we'd love to join you guys :O) Oh my new addiction is non-fat latte from Starbucks....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazz music and some wine under an open sky - it's a date!!

    ReplyDelete