Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hansens Cupcakes

Yummy? Well, of course. But nothing special actually...I definitely prefer Sprinkles.

I've been wanting to try them forever. I keep driving by and always get curious about this very modest looking bakery in the heart of little Ethiopia. There it is, right next to the native restaurants and thrift shops and it just looks pretty out of place. But I know it's a very famous one, the obvious choice for lots of celebrities for their birthday - and wedding cakes and the walls inside are packed with photographs and head shots of famous people praising them. So today I decided to finally come home with some freshly baked cupcakes. I bought four but actually only three made it home, one jumped in my belly the second I left the bakery...hehe.

1 comment: