Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family portraits and apple cakes

Little apple desserts with apple slices and honey and sprinkled cinnamon and brown sugar on top with a spritz of whipped cream.
I started this last day of the weekend with a photo shoot with the little family. It's so easy to capture nice random images of a smiley, happy baby but having him smile or interact on demand at the very same time as Mommy and Daddy isn't the easiest. I know from before, having worked with babies at previous photo shoots and one time even a dog by my side. I think we got some really nice ones though and I can't wait to see them. I like the ones the most that capture natural moments. After the shoot we had coffee and enjoyed little mini apple cakes I baked for the photographer. The tiniest model though fell asleep in his stroller right away. Poor little guy was beat.

1 comment: