Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christmas is here!

As every year, the Christmas is already in full bloom at the Grove.

Santa's home.

And the enormous Christmas Tree.

 Santa Claus cupcakes at Whole Foods. 
And a full section of Christmas wrapping at Ralphs!

Not even mid November yet and the entire city is ready for Christmas! In a way I like it, because I just love Christmas and everything leading up to it, but on the other hand it feels strange to start thinking about Holiday celebrations too early, especially when it's still 25 degrees outside. A lot of my Christmas shopping is already done though! How do you feel about starting the celebrations already?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas!No child can like it more than I do, and I can hardly wait until I can decorate my home, bake, cook, buy gifts for Christmas. I am really ready for it!
    m-i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Christmas is so much fun. But Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving feels so wrong.

    ReplyDelete