Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Some love for Target

A handsome man in the company of sweets and snowman clad socks - only at Target!
Yes, I was pretty upset with Target a couple of months ago when they cancelled that Missoni order...but otherwise I have to say Target is really great. It's probably the most versatile store there is. And now they even have groceries too, so with one visit you're pretty much set. I went there today to get Ken dolls for my nieces and came back with a $1(!) body lotion, cute snowman socks for my sister for Christmas (just for fun, she likes snowmen), strawberry sweets that I thought would be the exact same ones I used to be obsessed with when I first moved here but haven't found since (but unfortunately these were not the right ones either) and some Italian cookies that made the ride home a bit more fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment