Friday, November 18, 2011

All those great restaurants of LA

Tired and full I'm now going to bed. Good night!
I love going out for dinner, to  sit down with great company and be spoiled by good food and drinks. And here in LA there are so many options. Almost endless. The whole world's kitchen is literally around the corner from you. That's one of the things I find the most fun about living just here - all the different cultures blended in one colorful mix. Last night I tried this great Indian restaurant, Electric Karma, on 3rd Street with absolute experts on the subject - Indian friends! Tonight I just came back from meeting my agent at Cafe Stella in Silverlake. I've been wanting to try that one for a long time. I liked it. Super cozy and my fish was one of the best I've had. Sunday, perhaps, I'm I'll be going to Terroni - an Italian favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment