Sunday, May 20, 2012

What to expect when you're expecting

I give it 2 out of 5 strollers.
Of course I wanted to go and see this one. The opening Friday night craziness I passed on but I decided to give a matinee yesterday a try. I was worried if I would be able to take the 2 hours sitting in an uncomfortable movie chair though. But with my own soft pillow in tow and a heat patch on my back, it went much better than I would have thought. The movie on the other hand was much worse than I had expected. Still very nice to come out and see a movie but WHY do they always have to be so exaggerated and silly? "Less is more" even in comedy!

2 comments:

  1. I agree...today's comedies are often soooo over the top. Why doesn't Hollywood believe the moviegoer will get it without having to exaggerate? Is the average American truly so stupid?

    PS-Chris Rock looks HILARIOUS with his dual strollers and baby bjorn.

    ReplyDelete