Friday, May 4, 2012

In my shopping bag


I like a big eye catching ring and this one in gold with a dark red stone caught my eye. The earrings will look cute as a little splash of color with a black dress.
I went to the Grove today and came home with these goodies from Forever 21. That chain is extra good for me right now. I can find something cute without having to spend that much. I wouldn't go out and but a designer dress at this moment and then not be able to wear it much longer. Not that it would be too easy finding one that would fit the specific measurements either. This turquoise maxi dress is the same one as a black one that I already have and love so I thought I should get it in another color as well. It's the most comfortable dress ever and I can dress it up or down with different accessories. I've been noticing I'm wearing much more bold colors and prints at the moment than what I usually do. I don't really know why, but it will be interesting to see if I'll go back to my more usual color choices afterwards or not. I'm guessing I will.

2 comments:

  1. Becki, I want to compliment you on being such a stylish mom to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About to give Victoria Beckham a run for her money ;)

    ReplyDelete