Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New chicken dish

I tried this new recipe for chicken tonight. In my house everything with chicken is very popular. It's tasty, good for you with lots of protein and the options how to cook it are almost endless. This one was chicken breast in a marinade of soy, citrus, oil, minced garlic, paprika powder, curry and black pepper. Then you mix in some sour creme/creme fraiche and after 30 minutes in the oven - voila! I was afraid it would be too spicy but it wasn't at all. The flavors just mixed very well together and created a great combo. Served with brown rice it was delicious! Let me know if anyone would like the recipe? :)

3 comments:

  1. I would very much like the recipe. Looks yummi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Becki!
    I really would like the recipe. If you give it to your mum, she can help me.
    I love your former chicken dish with herbs and garlic cheese.
    Inger W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Inger! Yes, I'll send it to my mom! I'm glad you like the other chicken recipe, hope you'll like this one too.

    ReplyDelete