Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dirty Dancing


So sad he is gone.

I happened to put the TV on and noticed Dirty Dancing is airing right now. This classic movie is still a great favorite of mine. I don't know how many times I've seen it. The first time was here in the US when I was just about nine, on vacation with my family. Then my sister and I got the tape cassettes with the music from the movie and played them again and again back home. She had the biggest crush on Patrick Swayze and I remember this enormous poster on the wall in her room. I agree, he is just the epitome of a man as sexy bad boy Johnny Castle in this one. And I've never seen anyone move as manly as he does on the dance floor. Some of these scenes I can just watch over and over again. Romance at its best! Don't you agree, girls?

1 comment: