Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recent work


I came across some photos from a job for a shoe brand I shot last fall. Finding photos from stuff you've worked on can be so tricky. There are so many times when you never get to see the finished result at all and that is so frustrating. Having put your soul into a project and then not get to see the outcome of it. I did two different ads for Marlboro Europe in the spring of last year. I've been trying so hard to find them and the company doesn't release them to me. When I came to Europe in December I hoped to find them there but without any luck. So if you would happen to find some ads for Marlboro, one where I'm climbing up an escalator in the subway and in the other one I'm walking on top of some desks in an office, please do let me know!

1 comment: