Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year - New journal


Today I bought a new journal for the new year. It's always a special feeling to have a completely blank calender ahead of you, all these days and weeks and months waiting to be filled. I wonder with what? And on New Years Eve I got the best gift for the new year, and for the years to come. A personal journal with a question to be answered for every day. Then the following year and the year after that, all together five years, I'm supposed to answer the same question for that very date. But with one or even more years having passed, I wonder how different my answers will be, how much that have changed. When the book is completed I have a five year diary over my life. Exciting!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I wish we readers could see what you write!

    ReplyDelete