Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hot burgers


Margarita.
Basil/pesto dressing..yummi

Summer is definitely in full bloom and the California heat is so incredibly hot during the day. Way too hot to my liking. But around seven or so the worst of the intensity is gone and it's possible to sit outside and enjoy a meal. So we celebrated the almost weekend with a visit at the burger place around the corner. Nothing fancy but a nice place and I actually like their burgers too - probably because you get to design your own. And if there is something they are good at here in the US it's customer service.. They forgot to put the cheese on my burger and when I pointed it out, I got it on the side and $7 off our order. Pretty good deal, right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, customer service in the US is exceptional. And smart because it will keep the customers coming back.

    ReplyDelete