Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lasts...

Last time I...

I was going through and old issue of People Magazine and their cover girl Gweneth Paltrow was answering these questions. Here I give you mine :)

Ate sugar
All the time! Every day! First of all there is all the hidden sugar that most of us get somehow every day in something we eat. And then I'm just the biggest sucker for sweets so I got to have something. I try to get better at it but I also think it's better to indulge a little bit than to deprive yourself and then that's all you end up thinking about.

Stepped on a scale
When I was pregnant and right after for post checkups I stepped on scales but I never looked. I haven't weighed myself for over 15 years I think. I just feel a lot better looking in the mirror and feeling how the jeans fit instead of focusing on a number.

Got a spray tan
I've only gotten one spray tan in my life what I can remember. It was some years ago here in LA. I had won a modeling competition and was taking photos in a bikini for the magazine cover and they suggested a spray tan. It felt a bit odd standing there very bare with a woman spraying on me but afterwards it looked really good.

Went to Target
A couple of weekends ago we went there to return something and to pick up some stuff. There is always something to get at Target - diapers and laundry detergent if nothing else.




1 comment:

  1. Becki, this was so interesting to read! Great post, thanks for sharing with your readers!

    ReplyDelete