Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy! Some of my birthday gifts

If you know me well enough, you know I'm the biggest Dallas geek and JR. Ewing fan so when I yesterday received an autographed Larry Hagman photo, I got really happy of course! A memorabilia from the show or something from him, the greatest villain ever, is something I've always wanted to have.

And an autographed copy of this beautiful story by one of my favorite Swedish authors. I saw the TV series and have been wanting to get the book ever since.
A new top from the Missoni/Lindex collection moved into my wardrobe. (It's quite wrinkled here! Oops.) A pair of pants too. I liked so many pieces from this very collection and was lucky to get them too.

And that I love angels is no surprise either. In this cute little keepsake box I will put some pretty pieces of jewelry.

My absolute favorite model - Miss Kate Moss. This enormous coffee table book with the most gorgeous photographs has been on my wishlist for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKI!! WONDERFUL GIFTS! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE "JR" AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE PRESENTS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete