Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lots of Sweden on the shelves

Enjoyed a late lunch there too.




I recently heard about another European/Scandinavian deli shop that sells lots of Swedish food and sweets. So of course I had to check it out. Otherwise I've been going to Olsson's on Pico or to IKEA. (But my biggest source of goodies from back home is Mom! ;) ) They had a large assortment of German Haribo candy, Swedish Marabou chocolates, knackebrod, cheese, nyponsoppa, O'boy and lots of other fun stuff. Quite pricy of course but great that it's there when cravings get too big. And when I'm getting homesick I can always come to places like these and just look at all my favorite foods and products.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy sandwiches! Looks like they have a pretty good assortment of goodies.

    ReplyDelete