Friday, August 10, 2012

Salvation

Voila! Don't mind the messy bedroom..
Believe me. It was huge.
It's so incredibly hot in LA right now it's really unbearable. It's tough for me so I can only imagine how tough it must be for the little ones. Yesterday I was so careful making sure My little one got enough liquid but must have forgotten about myself. He didn't want to go outside for a walk in the stroller (I don't blame him though), so we were pretty much stuck inside in a super warm apartment and even though I thought I was drinking enough apparently I wasn't. So the longer the day progressed I was starting to feel really bad and eventually I ended up dehydrated with a migraine :( Today, I wanted to make sure it didn't happen again so I packed the car with me, baby and stroller and took off to the Beverly Center. It's cool in there and at least we got some hours of relief. And while I was "stranded", why not make the best out of it...so I came home with another striped sweater, (how unusual..) I can never have too many. Since baby got one from grandma the other day, mommy wants to look just as nice! I also enjoyed a really tasty Chicken Ceasar salad at the food court. It was one of the biggest salads I've ever seen and when I got it I asked for a box to go right away because I was sure I wouldn't be able to finish it all. But I did! Almost every little green leaf included. Guess I really needed the extra nutrition because of yesterday. Anyway, stay cool everyone and happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, those really hot, unbearable days you just have to do what it takes to survive. Thank god for air condition!

    ReplyDelete