Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Always two at once, why is that?

All fun things always happen at the same time! Especially in my line of work, that's so common. Like this afternoon, I got a phone call about a catalogue shoot on Thursday and I'm already booked on a commercial Thursday. Why couldn't one of those jobs be today instead, or tomorrow, or next week, when I'm not working? Or I get so many auditions one particular day that I possible can't make them all, and then there is none for the rest of the week. It's typical.

It's the same with social things too, two major happenings the same Saturday - both your best friend's birthday party and the long awaited Vegas trip, but an empty calendar the following weekend. But this is a pretty good problem, I guess. It's a lot better that good things come in twos or threes, than that nothing would ever happen at all.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a strange phenomenon that has perplexed me for a long time. Good post!!

    ReplyDelete