Monday, February 20, 2012

Scrapbooking

I've been spending this Monday afternoon putting in photos and other memorabilia from last summer's amazing road trip in a scrapbook album. It will be such a sweet memory to have once it's completed. All the fun little happenings along the road collected on page after page. No one really prints photos and puts them in albums anymore, it's all just electronic now a days. Such a pity. I'm a big fan of old school written letters and calendars and albums and everything else where you have to use a pen or scotch tape or anything but an electronic device. And I thought a special happening like this definitely deserves a special album.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes I hate our "electronic" age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becki, you look good as a cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete