Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dr Phil & Tea

I got a Dr Phil mug! :)
I brought my mom to watch a taping of the Dr Phil Show in Hollywood this morning. Or actually we got to see three..We were scheduled for two, but they threw a third last minute one in there. Fun, but definitely a bit tiring too, sitting down for so many hours. (One of the shows is coming up Friday!) I used to love watching this show. Back home in Sweden me and a friend of mine would always discuss the different subjects on the show and we probably tried being mini Dr Phils ourselves. Then when first moving over here, everything was so new and overwhelming but the Dr Phil show was familiar from home, so every afternoon at four a clock I would make myself a cup of tea and watch Dr Phil enter my living room.
And the rest of this very afternoon was actually spent over a cup of tea as well. Right after the taping we went over to Chado Tea Room, had afternoon tea and munched on sandwiches and their delicious scones.

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog post, Becki!!Phil X 3...WOW! How can he keep coming up with new exciting topics I wonder...?? Or perhaps they aren't as exciting anymore. I also used to watch the show, but haven't seen it in years.

    ReplyDelete