Saturday, March 23, 2013

Work x 2



Going home in the downtown LA traffic..

I shot a fashion catalogue in downtown again yesterday. Mommy at the beginning of the day and model in the afternoon. Two very different worlds.. It's fun to get to do what I've done so much of in the past and then the time with my son - that's just the best of course. Both is very hard work. Being a mom is the hardest but absolute most wonderful thing I've ever done. And being a model is far from glamorous. Yesterday I shot so many different outfits in so little time, there is hardly any time for a break, or to eat something...it's just Go go go. I still enjoy the creativity though and to have fun with new people. This time I got a nice bonus too, the client promised to send me a bunch of clothes from the collection. Always very appreciated whenever that happens.

1 comment: