Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who wore it best?

Mine looks a bit lighter here but it was exactly the same dress!! One arm is bare and the other one longer and draped.
I definitely like to pick up something nice from the cheaper chains every now and then. But you have to be aware this might very well happen - someone else showing up in the very same dress! That's exactly what happened last Friday when I went out. We were in a pretty small bar and no one could avoid to notice the two girls running around in the very same orange Forever 21 dress! Pretty hard to blend in with a color this bold too! A nightmare for every girl! But I went up to the girl and complimented her on her great style and we just laughed it off. I'm pretty sure I'll pick something less approachable for next time though..

2 comments:

  1. My vote goes to the girl on the left!

    /A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, after all I do have a little extra "accessorie" ;)

    ReplyDelete