Thursday, March 22, 2012

What's in my bag?



This is usually what's hidden in my everyday handbag. The Marc by Marc Jacobs tote is a favorite.

My Luis Vuitton wallet (I like that it's so big and can fit everything. Sometimes I use it as a little clutch by itself)
Lipgloss from Face (I'm a big fan of their glosses in different shades. I can't find them here so my mom brings me when she comes over)
Antibacterial moist wipes (Just really practical)
A power bar (I can loose energy very easily and need something in my bag to snack on)
My blackberry (A given of course)
A pen I've stolen from some hotel (I admit it - I take everything like that with me....pens, shampoo bottles...)
Gucci shades (These are so classic. They go with everything)
A Marc by Marc Jacobs heart shaped mirror (I have another one in red and they are both cute and practical with one regular mirror and one magnifying)
A water bottle (I'm prone to headaches so it's even more important for me to stay hydrated)
Mints from Victoria's Secret (These mints usually come in the cutest little boxes. Sometimes I save them after all the mints are gone)
A comb from WEN (This is my favorite comb, it really detangles the hair without hurting it)
Car keys & house keys (the cute "Bambi" key chain from Miu Miu is a gift I received long time ago and I've liked it so much that Bambi has lost her little legs more than once and need to be glued back on every now and then but I refuse to replace it)

What's in Your bag?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting! Thanks for sharing, Becki! Your bag must often get quite heavy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have the heaviest of bags, yes!

    ReplyDelete