Friday, December 30, 2011

Would you try this?


Warming my feet, a cold December day in Pamukkale.
Fish therapy - where small fish eat dead skin cells off your feet! I got to try it in Turkey. I had seen it before and was curious but I don't think I would ever have done it if it wasn't because I won it as a prize. It was second prize in a music quiz one night at one of the hotels where we were staying. So of course I had to take advantage of my winning (even though I was scared at first!). It tickled like crazy in the beginning, when those tiny fish take little bites off your feet, but one gets use to it pretty fast. If I noticed any difference? I think I actually noticed more after a feet dip in Pamukkale. This thermal water is supposed to make you ten years younger. Since I only dipped my feet.. let's say I'm about five years younger now? :)

1 comment: