Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh December

Dear friends, the calendar has turned page to the very last month of the year, and I have traveled to Sweden, been to an old friend's wedding, enjoyed an early Christmas turkey dinner, spent time with friends and family and then tomorrow I'm leaving again. This time to Turkey - and I'm taking mom with me. One week filled of fun, just the two of us. So see you again in a week or so - probably a little bit more sun tanned, more cultivated from all the interesting ancient history we're about to explore and hopefully maybe a bit more relaxed too. December did get a busy start for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed reading your blog, Becky. Hope you have a great vacation in Turkey + Sweden when you get back. And you write all about it HERE!!

    M-B

    ReplyDelete