Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello, I think I love you!

Like most girls, I'm childishly fond of this cute little cat. I get instantly drawn to her while out shopping and I see her sweet round face in a store window, speaking to me. I don't know if it's the kid in me or the fact that she really is quite fabulous. I mean she does have it all going for her: she's cute, fun, stylish, youthful...who doesn't want to be like her? I have a stuffed little Kitty (I bought one each for my nieces and then also one for the big kid at the same time!), a key chain, a plate and I also keep my makeup brushes and pencils in two different Hello Kitty glasses, so every morning while putting my makeup on, I get to channel my inner Kitty.
And judging from all the Hello Kitty candies out there, she seems to love candy just as much as I do. A fellow shop - and sweet-a-holic!

No comments:

Post a Comment