Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baby shower



I'm wearing lace top from Solitaire, skinnies from Forever 21, sandals from Michael Kors and sunglasses from Chloe.

Yesterday we went to a baby shower in Santa Monica, in a park right by the water. Some friends are expecting their first baby - a boy! There was some very yummy food and of course a beautiful and excited mommy to be. We didn't stay until the very end though because my little boy woke up way to early from his nap and was very tired and grumpy. In a way it feels like yesterday I went to my own baby shower and I was expecting my little one. But also so much has happened since then and my baby boy has developed into a full blown toddler by now. The baby phase is very special but it's so wonderful to see your little one grow and interact with you more and more for every day.

1 comment: