Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

What a nice sight to wake up to!

My son has very nice hand writing, doesn't he? ;)

And buys Mommy very nice gifts...

....like this silver heart shaped Gucci ring!


My very first official Mother's Day! I got celebrated also when I was pregnant at this time last year, but this time it feels more real of course. Now I know how it really feels to be a Mother and what an amazing wonderful experience it is but also how much hard work you have to put in for your little loved one(s). After I got to sleep in (I woke up by myself at 8.30) and a long nice breakfast, we continued the day with lunch in the park. So nice.

2 comments:

  1. Becki!
    You have a wonderful, very generous son (and husband), and you are a wonderful mum and wife, so you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. And I agree :)

    ReplyDelete