Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Me and my necklaces

Some of all my little treasures. The porcelain plate I found at the Fairfax fleamarket for a couple of dollar. I love pretty plates just like that to put my jewelry on.

 I like to wear a pendant that has a meaning - that is not just pretty but that tells something.

* The little elephant means "hope" and someone gave this to me when I was feeling things were hopeless.
* Two different angels - the one with a blue stone I bought this summer from a native American in Santa Fe, New Mexico, on our road trip. The other one is a gift and from the Danish brand "Pilgrim"
* The shoe is a Manolo Blahnik and symbolizes my passion for shoes and fashion.
* The blue eye is an "evil eye" that I bought on a family trip to Turkey many years ago. It' s supposed to protect me against evil.

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! So cool and fun with necklaces I think!

    /M-B

    ReplyDelete