Monday, April 30, 2012

As good as new

Instead of hitting the stores, tempted to buy something new - look for what might be hiding in your own closet! I promise you there might be so many things you weren't even aware of. I recently came across these two pieces that I had forgotten about. The Michael Kors bag I bought quite a few years ago. I was so happy about it when I got it but then I just started wearing a lot of black bags instead and it has hardly been worn at all. Now I found it and love it! And the little ankle strap makes it comfortable for me wearing it right now. The Mulberry beauty bag was such a nice surprise to find yesterday evening when going through some other stuff in my beauty cabinet. I don't know why it was hidden far in in with some old makeup tools in it. This was one of the very first gifts my husband gave me and I've been using it so much through out the years. Now I will start doing so again. Why not put it in my "new" Michael Kors bag!

2 comments:

  1. Becki, thanks for sharing! Another place to go "treasure hunting" is one's dirty laundry pile. It's always a delight to find some nice, forgotten pieces of clothing in the bottom of the dirty laundry. Or maybe this only applies to me...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great one too, I agree!

    ReplyDelete