Monday, October 28, 2013

On the move..

I don't remember when I saw a rainbow like this last. But one day when stepping outside there it was. Sweden can be so beautiful. Especially in fall.

Hi friends, I've been away for about a month now...I haven't updated you on anything but I needed some well deserved time off I think. I've been right in the middle of the biggest move. It's been very stressful and emotional. But it was time for a change and for something new. And I'm in Sweden at the moment - a beautiful and very fall like Sweden. We'll see what happens next...

2 comments:

  1. Becki, I am so glad that you are back to your blog. I have missed you! And as usual your photos are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaii...you're back!! The picture looks so beautiful it seems unreal.

    ReplyDelete