Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Gorgeous colors. Dress, $39.99
I would love either one of these with my new pair of black Acne pants. $39.99 each.
Really cute look. $26.99 for the blouse and $29.99 for the skirt.
Lovely. $49.99
Since I became a mom I've become the queen of flats.. :) $29.99 each.
This dress is one of my absolute favorites I think. $39.99

Apparently the Nieman Marcus/Target holiday collection last December was a big fail and many of the items ended up on big discount shortly after the launch. I can see that a dog bowl by Oscar de la Renta isn't as sought after as a dress from the famous designer... but I'm very happy about the Marc Jacobs pieces I scored. Now time for a new fresh collaboration: Prabal Gurung for Target. Lots of pretty things, don't you think? Very spring like. Prices rang from $13-$200 and hit stores February 10. ELLE magazine predicts a Missoni craziness over this one. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Not familiar with the designer, but the pieces look nice. Hope you scores a few nice items at the premiere!

    ReplyDelete