Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby joy

Yes, it's a boy!

For grown-ups and one for little ones too. Baby received his own bottle! It will probably be very "vintage" before he gets to have a taste :)

I can't believe it's already gone weeks since I welcomed my precious baby into the world. Time really has gone by fast. I want to stop it and treasure every moment. But I'm also looking forward to seeing him grow and develop and getting to know him even more of course. It's truly a blessing being able to experience this new little person take on every new day with me by his side. And it's wonderful to get to share. My parents just returned home after having been here for a couple of weeks, meeting their new grandchild. Last weekend some friends stopped by to pamper mom and dad with cooking and company. And today my great photographer friend came by with his camera and spent the day with us, capturing me and the little guy<3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a terrific start on your wonderful journey as a parent. Welcome back!! I've missed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete